Pictures for my penpals!!! (somebody better start writing!!!! ;)
Pictured above: 2 beautiful young men serving me tea. Thanks boys (for the tea). ;)On the left: Peter (a traveling Buddhist teacher) and on the right: the infamous harmonica playing, blues-loving, Russian speaking, tea-serving Adam Goodberg.
and who are these 2 beauties? The Daniel sisters of course! What a beautiful bride!
Almost all the rest of my sibling pack...Dexter, me, Erin, Hannah, and Kristina
Yes, these are the 2 angels that know how to say "hello" in Romanian...Morgan (3yrs.) and Lily (2yrs) also known as Morganbug and Lilkitty.
This is one of my 5th grade students. I was so IMPRESSED with his creativity! He did this himself..I don't know if you can see it clearly, but on his old jean jacket he designed with markers some stars and the word "Rocker" in English!!!!! Pretty cute huh? You typically NEVER see this kind of stuff here in Moldova.

3 Comments:
Ryan, your pics are darling. Glad to see that you are getting such good treatment there, what with the tea serving and all. And can I just say that your little student's jacket is awesome? I love it!
Hey Ryan,
It's cool to see some pictures from Moldova, and to remember what it was like. Your students seem pretty cool too- probably due to a good teacher, huh? I hope all is well always in that beautiful country.
Love the blog! Keep up the good work. (Brat Adam-me)
Post a Comment
<< Home