Saturday, December 16, 2006

Just to clarify...

Hi...

I just wanted to take a moment and clarify something about my last blog entry.

I disclosed personal information about Brandon and me breaking up and unfortunetely when important information is transfered via technology... messages get lost or slightly interpreted. I made that public because it is an important and painful event taking place in our lives now, I want Brandon to have support and also because it is a pretty big deal which is what the blog is for right? Or maybe you just wanted to hear about Moldova...I will try to tone down my honesty for those who may have felt my blog entry was inappropriate.

Anyway, I made the stupid joke about the reasoning for the breakup (I put it in Romanian) because obviously I don't want to have to explain about it and people rightfully ask but it's just nothing I doubt either of us really want to discuss. I apologize, that joke may have seemed insensitive but humor is the best way to get through tough times in my personal opinion. I hope this won't prevent any of you from continuing to read about my blog and other life experiences. But if you are reading this..we are all good right?!! haha

Hope all is well with everyone!!! Take care and thanks for understanding...

Sincerely,
Ryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home