Thanks for taking time to read this!
This blog does not reflect the viewpoints of Peace Corps.
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Veggie Tales
Carving pumpkins. How cute is this...those 2 girls dressed up as a strawberry and eggplant! I was harbuz (watermelon). The one with me on the left is with my 2 friends at a bday dinner.
Hey Ry...Glad to hear you’re doing well! I really enjoy reading your posts and looking your pictures. I think it’s so awesome what your doing, it’s gotta make you feel so good!
I read Leslee’s comment about you looking like Natalie Portman and I totally was thinking the same thing when I watched V for Vendetta. She’s sooo gorgeous - that’s a HUGE compliment!
Well, I got engaged in November to Adam - no more dating rocker dudes! ;) We’re looking at October for the big day. Everything else is pretty much the same; I’m renting a house in KC and still working at Time Warner – so life is pretty good.
Oh, I did get into a car accident with a semi-truck early in November – my car was totaled. There were no injuries, luckily he was only going about 5 mph. He just didn’t see that I was in the right lane and turned right into me.
2 Comments:
Hey Ry...Glad to hear you’re doing well! I really enjoy reading your posts and looking your pictures. I think it’s so awesome what your doing, it’s gotta make you feel so good!
I read Leslee’s comment about you looking like Natalie Portman and I totally was thinking the same thing when I watched V for Vendetta. She’s sooo gorgeous - that’s a HUGE compliment!
Well, I got engaged in November to Adam - no more dating rocker dudes! ;) We’re looking at October for the big day. Everything else is pretty much the same; I’m renting a house in KC and still working at Time Warner – so life is pretty good.
Oh, I did get into a car accident with a semi-truck early in November – my car was totaled. There were no injuries, luckily he was only going about 5 mph. He just didn’t see that I was in the right lane and turned right into me.
I’m looking forward to your next post.
Take care - Kisses!
Melissa
I'm glad that you pointed out that you were dressed up as a watermelon because I don't think I would have picked up on that on my own. Cute costumes!
Post a Comment
<< Home