Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Making wine





Dream come true! I got to help make wine...a little less romance and more work involved than in the movie Sideways..haha...miles of grape vines, then we put them in huge barrells (well my host dad did anyway) and squeeze all the juice out and wahla...wine...with no sugar added of course.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan, this is Sarah. B gave me the link to your blog so that I could read about your experiences. It's all very interesting and I really enjoy reading the blogs. I've always wanted to help make wine! That looks like work, but it seems like it would be fun. I hope you're still doing well. I can't wait to hear your stories when you come back. Things are good here. Nothing new to report. Well, I'll be reading about you! Take care, Ryan!!

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home