
Moldovan Christmas 2008-(Jan. 8th) Celebrated in Chisinau, Moldova with our friend Grisha and his family/friends.

"Aici a fost Ryan" haha I wrote "Ryan was here" in the snow. It was beautiful snow, we played in it all night after the huge masa (table of food). We had been drinking lots of housewine, cognac, and some pink stuff so I wasn't cold. AT ALL. hehe

This was New Year's Eve in Bulgaria with friends! (adam in background, me, Alexei pictured-it was his place!)

Adam Goodberg. 28 years old. Big heart, big smile, and big plans after he graduates with his masters this summer! YYYYeah...I like him.... ;)

Bulgarian friend who celebrated with us on New Years...she was the most smiley person I have ever met. She smiled and laughed and shook her fro back and forth when she did it-she was like a fairy! Beautiful person.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home