Thursday, November 29, 2007
Previous Posts
- My favorite Moldovan
- this is why i do travel club.shepards with goats r...
- These are the organizers for the Halloween and Tha...
- summer 07--This is one of my favorites. Mike Kberg...
- 2 little cuties at my friend's wedding--they ATE S...
- from this summer-Vadul lui Woodstock peace-promoti...
- random pics
- Over the hump
- Alina and Sergio got married! What is so cool is t...
- My wallet was stolen!


2 Comments:
Loving it girl! It looks like you are still living it up the best one can in MD! I actually miss it all...not that I'd go back to stay, but I'd love to come and visit!
Ciao darling ;)
Jessica
This blog is amazing stuff. It makes me want to join the Peace Corps right away. Is it really this much fun? I'm glad you kids are so adventurous.
Mavis Campbell
Post a Comment
<< Home